Newconn Electrical Engineering Services
Newconn has been carrying out civils and building activities/maintenance in sub stations and depots since 2010. We specialise in 11KV sub station concrete base replacement/installation as part of Western Power Distribution’s (WPD) asset replacement programme, we usually complete in the region of 40 sites each year.
Other Engineering Projects Completed Include:
Abersyschan and Tredegar primaries
- 33KV Sub station switch room floor replacement
- Concrete bund wall installation
- Security lighting concrete bases
- CCTV base installation
- Concrete cable trough installation in sub stations
- Sub station and Depot roof replacement/repair
- Security fencing
- Numerous other repairs/maintenance
As a recommended contractor to Western Power Distribution and other clients including Caerphilly County Borough Council, Torfaen County Borough Council, and Longcross Construction. You can find out more about our portfolio of distinguished clients here. For more details on the civil engineering and building projects we supply to our clients view the projects page.
Building and Civil Engineering Projects